Sup <3 its nice to meet you all|
Im a mostly traditional artist, but i do that digital crap every once in a while.
Im not sure what im even doing with life.
1. If someone trashtalks a thing you are a fan of, but does it with a smile to encourage debate, what would you do? Back down and feel sad, or engage in battle all "NO LET ME TELL U A THING!" ?
I dont know, I feel if they're doing it with a smile then they're being a shitface (like most of the people i know do). But more than likely ill give the points of whats good and bad about it, I enjoy debates but I really don't care if someone doesn't like what I like XD
2. HAVE YOU HEARD OF TOUHOU?
Man back in the day touhou animations were the best (and they still are),they were one of the things that used to motivate me.
3. What is your favorite meme?
Doge, Good shit, John Cena, Tumblr on the 4th of July
4. Would you be a full time artist if money wasn't a problem?
Well i am going to try to become a full time artist eventually when i get out of school and everything is stable. Its not impossible, and more easier than it has been in the last few years because of the new programs opening up. I think its more of the practice and planning that goes into it but, that's easier said than done.
5. Would you visit Australia?
Yes totes will in the future!
6. Do you have a favorite knick-knack that is sort of silly or cheap, but is very special to you?
Hmm, I guess that would be my plush dog that my grandmother gave to me when i was like 6? Its pretty beat up but i still have it
7. What's the weirdest thing a random stranger came up and said to you?
I cant really remember any, I know there has been times since I ride on the bus and random people tend to have conversations with me (most of them being stay in school, not drop out and follow my dreams) but off of the top of my head, this man stopped in his car and asked me did I want a ride up to campus, that freaked me out but I just told him no thank you.
8. Childhood picture book that really resonated with you through the years?
I guess the Cat in the Hat book, and other Doctor Seuss books my mom used to read to me and my cousins. That’s the ones i remember at least.
Potato tomato tamoto
10. Vintage or Futuristic?
Vintage all of the way
11. Are your best friends online or irl?
I dont really have a best friend XD but most of my good friends are in real life.
12. Most difficult project you've ever done?
Most of the projects in my 2D art class was because Everything Had To Be Precise, and if you havent seen, im a messy artist. Some of my 3D pieces were hard too, because she wanted Formal and not conceptual. Apparently everything I do is conceptual.
13. What is the scariest FNAF anamatronic ?
Foxy and Freddy
Idk Whoever wants to be tagged? From my understanding you make 13 new questions XD
1.)Are you self taught or did you go to school for your trade?
2.)Whats your favorite Oc, what was your first?
3.) Favorite book/show/whatever that inspires you the most?
5.) What is your future career goals?
6.) Are you an avid planner or more sporadic, letting things go with the flow?
7.) How do you plan making your pieces?
8.) is there a certain style that inspires you?
9.)Schools coming back in, excited?
10.) Any events you're looking forward to?
11.) What site do you often frequent besides Deviantart
12.)favorite games (board, videogames, ect)
13.) have you ever had to act for anything?